firstname.lastname@example.org (Contact for limited prints and info)
Art Director for Ogilvy One and BBDO Asia turned full time artist since 2016. BDES Advertising, PgD Sculpture and Installation from Ontario College of Art and Design. As a visual artist my work challenges society's views on critical issues that affect our daily lives in which we seldom pay attention to.
- VAM42 Jurors at AGM
- "Peace Mael II" at 477 Richmond, Toronto
- Art Gems at The Berkeley Church, Toronto
- Commission for the City of Mississauga "Child's Play"
- Group Show- Open Gallery at Visual Arts Mississauga "Baby Pop"
- Group Show- Living Arts Centre Mississauga "Meaningful Code"
- Interview with CBC Arts "Baby Pop gifs"
- Commission for Art Gallery of Ontario "Art Bash" digital animated collage
- Interview with VICE "Morbid Consumptions"
- Interview with SIXTY Q&A
- Interview Curated By Girls
- Interview Thrifted Mag
- SHE CAN
- Ball Pit Magazine
- Visceral 8
- Design You Trust
- Diabolical Rabbit
- Design Is Kinky
- In ART*UPON
- In disassociated
- format magazine
- Notey 40Fakes
- In Dutch The Smart Page
- In Spanish Impure Mag
- In Spanish Erotica
- In Spanish Cultura Inqueita
- In Solvak Interez
- In OCAD Awards and Recognition Of OCAD's advertising program alumni.
- In OCAD 10 Top Canadian Art Directors of 2015