- 2021- Elle UK "Property Porn"
- 2021- LUMAS Gallery Toronto Yorkville- Live Art Installation "The Theory of Pop Art"
- 2021- Myseum of Toronto- "Quarantine Qapsule"
- 2021-2024 - Mondo Forma- Mentor
- 2021- Artscape Atelier x Lakeview Village
- 2021- Artscape Atelier x City Daniels "Tea Towels"
- 2021- Walks Of Art x City of Mississauga "Crystal Kaleidoscope"
VICE "Morbid Consumptions"
CBC Arts "Baby Pop gifs"
Myseum Of Toronto "Quarantine Qapsule"
Art Gallery of Ontario "Art Bash" digital animated collage
Art Gems at The Berkeley Church, Toronto
VAM42 Jurors at AGM
"Peace Mael II" at 477 Richmond, Toronto
Group Show- Open Gallery at Visual Arts Mississauga "Baby Pop"
Group Show- Living Arts Centre Mississauga "Meaningful Code"
Design Is Kinky
In Dutch The Smart Page
In Spanish Impure Mag
In Spanish Erotica
In Spanish Cultura Inqueita
In Solvak Interez
Jacqueline Mak holds a BDes in Advertising has four years of Art Direction experience. She holds a postgraduate degree in Sculpture and Installation from OCAD. As a visual artist, her work challenges society’s views on critical issues that affect our daily lives in which we seldom pay attention to.
Her work at BBDO Asia and Ogilvy One Hong Kong saw her working with brands such as Visa, Metlife, P&G, Mercedes, Purina, and Bayer. Returning to Canada to pursue a career as a visual artist, she has created works for Art Gallery of Ontario, Artscape- City Daniels, Elle UK, Art Gallery of Mississauga 42th Juried Show, City of Mississauga, Living Arts Centre and has been featured on CBC Arts, VICE, and The O.G. and many more.